Friday, January 25, 2008

Finished Painting

Finished at Last
Finally finished the painting in several short sessions. I spoke with a representative of Chroma Atelier Interactive and she gave me some ideas of different ways to handle the paint to get the effects of the petals that I wanted. I am very happy with the results.
This paint is some of the best paint I have ever used including oil and other brands of acrylics. I have tried most of the brands of acrylic on the market today, so feel I have a good handle on the good and bad points of most of the other brands for the way that I paint.
Anyway, I am very pleased and hope that you will let me know how you feel.
I am putting a slideshow of the photos I took of the painting as it was being created. This will be interesting to see it morph

No comments: