Friday, August 21, 2009

Day 5 Painting Rocks


Painted about 4 or 5 hours just on the rocks on in the foreground and some on the left side. As you can see the white space is getting smaller and smaller. There are several houses and things in this space and they are directly under where I am standing, so the perspective is very unusual. Next time I work it will be to finally get the canvas covered. In all the years that I have painted, we always said that we did not have a painting until the canvas was totally covered with paint, no matter what stage that was. I really can't judge too many things at this point, but I still am adjusting to what I have and hopefully something will be right.
My daughter thinks I have a ways to go on the rocks on the left, as they look like icing to her on the "CAKE BOSS" one of her favorite programs. Guess I still have a ways to go.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: